Command and Support - Helpdesk
FMPro’s command and support provides Intelligent filtering through clients, locations, assets, work types, service levels, workforce and contractors will allow you to offer a high level of customer service to your end users.
SLA/KPI priorities in command and support module can be assigned to each work order to enable efficient task management (color coding) ensuring that all tasks are completed within their allotted time frame.
Maintenance or Helpdesk reports can easily be produced using the vast array of reports included as standard, helping the decision makers to analyze performance, trends and identify areas of weakness or strength.
- System generated references for each task.
- Copy / link call for tracking multiple trades against a single call request.
- Automatic duplicate Work Order checker (with definable criteria).
- Qualified / available resource display and quick select.
- Comprehensive search facility including historical job review.
- User defined information display area.
- Raise Petty Cash Request material and purchase requests.
- Review Materials, Consumables & Spare Parts used/allocated to a specific work order.
- Review and complete time records against work orders.
- Review the audit trail of a work order completion.
- Associate and open documents against work orders.
- Fast timesheet assignment and completion.
- Asset association with work orders for capture of lifecycle history.
- Automatic overview of similar works, by building, contract or linked asset.