At any time, service management module allows users to easily submit a complaint, raise a service request, upload images and documents.
Subsequently, your FM maintenance team will operate in the most efficient and professional way possible.
Users can easily track the status of their complaints from the time of submission to completion through the service management module of the system.
- Multi-Channel Communication
- Business Units
- Email Response Management
- Customer Portal
- Knowledge Base & Solutions
- Account & Contact Management
- Contracts & SLA Management
- Computer Telephony Integration
- Reports, Dashboards & KPIs
- Mobile Access
- Multi Language Support
- API Integration
- Allow emails to be converted to requests automatically, or import them as CSV files.
- Organize requests into categories and groups, and route them to the right technician using business rules.
- View details and history of requests, and stay up to date on their status.
- Customize your request templates with additional fields and get the required information from customers.
- Meet SLAs with automatic SLA status notifications.
- Access remote assistance from within a request.
- View the time spent on a request by each technician for easy and accurate billing.
- Route requests to specific business units using “mail configuration.”
- Be alerted about the statuses of requests, new emails from customers, or SLA violation statuses.
- Add canned responses for easy email replies.
- Insert solutions from the knowledge base in email responses for faster request closure.